Creating a Classroom for Agriculture
Santa’s Express Country Christmas
Saturday, Dec. 8 & Sunday, Dec. 9
Admission: $5 per car (cash only)
Bigger and brighter this year with the addition of local choirs singing holiday songs, and three Christmas performances by the Mesner Puppet Theater! Get pictures taken with Santa (free!) and join in Country Christmas activities. Enjoy cookies and hot chocolate, ride the train and take hay wagon rides. Fun crafts for the kiddos too! Bonner Springs VFW Post will sell hot dogs and chips. Admission is $5 per car (cash only) for all activities.
- Mesner Puppet Theater’s “Old Mother Hubbard’s Christmas” – Dec. 8 at noon and 2 pm, Dec. 9 at 2 pm (no additional charge)
- 21st Street Community Church Youth Choir at sings at 11 am on Dec. 8
- Dolce Crescendo Music Ensemble sings at 12:30 pm on Dec. 8
- Delaware Ridge Elementary Choir sings at 2:00 pm on Dec. 8
- 5K Reindeer Run and 1-mile Reindeer Walk starts at 10 am Saturday, Dec. 8. Learn more and register here.
We have fun events every year, including Barnyard Babies Family Festival in April, a Tractor Cruise in May, Show ‘n Shine car show in July, International Linemen’s Rodeo in October, and Santa’s Express County Christmas in December.
Barnyard Babies Family Festival
We had a great day at Barnyard Babies Family Festival on April 21, 2018! Click on the video to the right and enjoy watching the highlights. So much to see and do – the occasional brief rain shower didn’t damper a thing! About 5,600 people came out for a fun day. Thank you! Be sure to come back next year on April 27, 2019.
Museum Hours – WINTER HOURS
Our museum is closed for the winter, however, we love to give tours and welcome groups by appointment, and rentals are still available. Contact us to schedule your tour or group, or for rentals.