Celebrating Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz!
August 2-5, 2018
Go back in time to 1903 Kansas and experience farm life as Dorothy, Auntie Em, their friends and neighbors (mean ol’ Almira Gulch) lived in Farm Town USA. This four-day event features fun, food and festivities!
- Tour the “No Place Like Home” farm home
- Ride the train
- See farm animals
- Watch the blacksmith at his forge
- Explore the Oz-mazing Maze corn maze
- Enjoy Oz-themed foods and treats
- Greet Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion and other Oz-costumed characters mingling with visitors
- Visit the museum for a special exhibit of Wizard of Oz memorabilia
- Enjoy the Mesner Puppet Theater’s own version of “The Wizard of Oz” live on stage
- And so much more to see and do!
Then head next door to the Providence Amphitheater for the KC Theater League’s live evening performance of the Wizard of Oz. See more details about the performance here.
Friday and Saturday: 10am-6pm
$8 adult, $4 child (age 2-12), free under age 2
Tickets are available at the gate, or through EventBrite (plus EventBrite service charges).